Hey guys! How is everyone holding up? Now that my college announced that our courses are pass fail, it relieves a lot of stress for me, but as a result, made me consider other things I can pursue to make the most of my time in quarantine! I thought I’d share some things I discovered during my search.
I’ve added some links as well as just a few of many good ideas on their posts.
What I’ve been doing
- 12 Week Workout by Heather Robertson
- House Party with friends
- Playing the cello
- Codeacademy is offering Pro for free for college/high school students
- Scribd is offering a 30 day free trial
USAToday: 100 things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic
- Complete a puzzle: Rubik’s Cube, Crossword puzzle!
- Play and instrument
- Treat yourself to a 10-step skin care routine you don’t have time for during a normal work week.
- Bake those goods.
- Attempt a self portrait with pencil and paper.
- Coloring books
- Interview your grandparents
- Make a list of things for which you are grateful
Reddit: List of companies that are providing free services
- The New York Times – is offering free articles
- Virtual Trip to Paris, France – works of art at The Louvre
- Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China
- Coursera – courses offered by universities
- LinkedIn is offering several very informative courses for free
Hope you guys find some of these links useful!! Let me know if you guys know of any other resources that you want to share (I’d love to credit and promote it for you!)