I haven’t done one of these non-bookish favorites in forever? Anyways, I feel like it would be nice to bring this back again to have a little list of things that I’ve enjoyed over the months.
Now that I’m at college, I’ve stuck to a pretty simple routine every night:
- Aveeno positively radiant cleanser
- Aveeno positively radiant toner
- Kiehl’s moisturizer (this does wonders)
My sweet tooth is back. I blame English class giving me an unduly amount of stress
- Amorino’s: hazelnut, mango, mint chocolate
- Absolutely amazing gelato and ice-cream. Had it in below freezing weather, and loved it.
- Coconut + mango rice pudding
- One of my favourite desserts from our dining hall. Do I have weird tastes?
This is so hard since I haven’t done this in forever. Did I also mention how I’m actually listening to music like at least 6 hours every day now? (Bless wireless earbuds) Right now, I’m really falling back in love with indie/soft pop.
- Warm Animal – Sure Sure
- Let’s Fall In Love For The Night – FINNEAS
- Sipping My Life – John Park (His voice, omg)
- Emily Warren – ever since I listened to her song Paranoid, I just fell in love with her
- Alec Benjamin – I always think of a warm cinnamon roll whenever I hear his voice ❤
One thing I loved about college was how close we are to the gym. I’m a five minute walk from it, and it’s so accessible for me. Sometimes I do my own routine, but I’ve also enjoyed group lessons:
- Cycling: is there such a thing as biker’s high?
- Boot camp: early in the morning, but circuits done with friends are much more fun
- Yoga: I started adding yoga to my week and it has been so beneficial to my mental health. It’s exercise and mindfulness all in one sitting.
So that’s a quick summary of my monthly favourites! Let me know what you’ve enjoyed this month (movies, music, food) I’d love to know and try out!