So I’m lucky to say that many of my friends are avid bookworms (sometimes even more than me!). They’ve often recommended me really great books, so I thought that it would be fun to get each of them to send me a recommendation list. So how I’ve decided on approaching this is that each one will recommend 3 books, and I’ll pick 1 out of the 3 to read.
Without further ado, I’m excited to introduce to you my super awesome friends!!!
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot
- The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
- Surely you’re joking, Mr Feynman by Richard Feynman
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya
- The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace by Jeff Hobbs
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
That was super fun!! Well, I’m super excited to get started since I think this approach really diversifies my books and allows me to check out books that I usually don’t read. Well, wish me luck! Which of these books are on your TBR?