Hey guys! I saw this tag on @novelink ‘s blog, and thought it would be a nice tag to do!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I started Hidden Figures a while ago and still need to finish it!
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I’m not much of a rereader, but I think I might read through the The Little Prince since it’s one of my favourite books.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Quite a few!! I’ll list them out in an upcoming post 😀
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
– The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
– The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
– Milkman by Anna Burns
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Ahh, I’m debating between Where the Crawdads Sing and The Song of Achilles! The writing in both is brilliant. But if I had to choose, I would pick the Song of Achilles.
6.Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?
Yes! Kinda. A bit 😛 I’m going to go for 30 books, since I usually like starting conservatively and increasing the number as I go. Ideally, I’d love to get 50 books again. I’m also hoping to finish all my ARCs in time!!
And that’s my End of the Year book tag. Feel free to do it as well and link your post down in the comments! I’d love to check them out 🙂