When this post is up, I’ll be finishing my very last exam for my first semester at school and will probably be hopping on a plane back home the next day!!
And I can’t even express how excited I am to have so much free time to READ.
I’ve been able to get a few reads during the school semester (which I am very proud of), but I’m definitely hoping to catch up on a few more books and get through my Netgalley list!!
- Finale by Stephanie Garber
- How to Build a Heart by Maria Padian
- In Five Years Rebecca Serle
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
This is what I hope to finish, but I’m giving myself some more wiggle room to do some mood reading 😀