I found this tag on Jenniely’s site that I thought would be fun to do!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (Jenn @ Jenniely)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it. ✔
I will forever be guilty of this. There will always been an ARC on my TBR list, ALWAYS.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley.
96%. Are you guys proud of me? 😆
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did). ✔
4. Folded down the page of a book.
Never. I am no longer that naive middleschooler. I am armed with bookmarks, postcards, and paper receipts.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book.
Miraculously no. But I have spilled cookie crumbs on books while reading 👀👀
6. DNF a book this year.
I have not 😀
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it.
I’m a hard-core judge a-by-its-cover reader, so I have picked up books only because they were pretty. But I tend to read them if I buy them.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework).
It surprises me, but I have not. I try to read when I finish doing all my homework or when I need a break from studying.
9. Skim read a book.
I don’t think so?
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal.
I’m the type of person to give myself a more conservative goal, and increase it every time I surpass it. I’m currently at 72/52 books! My goal was initially 24 😅
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library.
NEVER. I respect the library too much to do that. Also using the online library has definitely helped me maintain that.
12. Broke a book buying ban.
I’m too broke this year to buy anything 😭
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
ALWAYS 😭 It’s always so sad.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading. ✔
Ummmm, what if it was a book for school where we had to annotate?
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads.
I am constantly on Goodreads. Every book gets logged 😛
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend.
I don’t borrow much, but when I do, I’ll always remember!
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book.
Haha, no one other than my close friends have asked me before, so I’ve had no problem lending it.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book.
I’ve done this once and felt really bad about it. But not this year!! Luckily all the books I’ve borrowed from others were hardcovers, so it wasn’t an issue.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged. ✔
Yes, sorry, please don’t kill me.
20. Sat on a book accidentially.
Final Score: 5/20
I’m on the Nice list this year!