This meme was started by Lia @ Lost in a Story so don’t forget to check her blog out!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or let it go?
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi – Keep it.
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith – Keep it.
I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak – Let it go … for now. I might add it back when I finish the Book Thief.
Fence by C.S. Pacat – Keep it. I’m a fencer; to not read a book about fencing feels like betrayal.
Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll – Let it go.