This meme was started by Lia @ Lost in a Story so don’t forget to check her blog out!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or let it go?
A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews – Let it go
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan – Let it go
The Gold Bug by Edgar Allan Poe – Let it go
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer – Let it go
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang – Keep it. Only because the protagonist is a math whiz.