Walnut Cake – My friend took me to a bakery that sold walnut cakes, and they were delicious. Inside, it’s filled with a custard filling or red bean paste.
Smoked Meat Sandwich – We went to Montreal this month and my friends and I tried out Montreal smoked meat sandwiches. The meat has a very savory taste and the mustard brings out a tangy flavor. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
Matcha Powder Tea – It’s so simple. You simply buy the powder, put a teaspoon into your cup and pour hot water.
Pitted Dates – OMG I can eat handfuls of these. Someone please take them away from me
Honestly, anything with honey. This site has a few good ideas: https://livingthenourishedlife.com/4-honey-face-masks/
Somethings that I’ve enjoyed are:
- Green tea leaves with honey
- Green tea powder with honey
- Cinnamon with honey
I don’t know whether it’s the skincare or tea or the lack of stress this month, but my skin and acne have been visibly getting better. I hope I don’t jinx it though xD.
- Avengers: Infinity Wars 9/10
- Avengers: Endgame 10/10
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 8/10
- Ocean’s Eleven 9/10 (The cast is the real OG, I’m literally in awe)
- Only You 7.5/10 (I’m biased because of Robert Downer Jr)
- Incredibly Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile 8/10
- Get Smart 8/10 (Hilarious)
- Yes Man 7/10 (I liked the jokes, but sometimes Jim Carrey gives off creepy vibes)
Also, I just wanted to put it out there: I had the opportunity of presenting about my experiences applying US universities in front of an audience of 400 this! I thought I had a bad case of stage fright, but I ended up doing really well!! (Well, no fainting, hiccups, or brain farts) This was definitely a milestone for me, and I think I might have made a big step in overcoming my fear of public speaking!!
I’ve been trying to be more conscious about lifestyle choices, and it’s been rewarding trying to treat myself! The only thing I constantly have an issue with is getting enough sleep.