So a while back, I was nominated by BunnerBooky to do the Versatile Blogger Award. Although I already did it, I thought why not again? So here’s take two. Thanks for the nomination!
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here it goes:
- I watch too many dance videos. I don’t know when this began happening… I think this summer? I love seeing choreography done by Kyle Hanagami and watching Bailey Sok or Kacie Rice dance. It’s just so cathartic.
- I cannot bake or cook for my life. I over-fry my eggs; I never add enough sugar to my cakes. That doesn’t mean I don’t like test testing; I’m very thankful for my baker friends 🙂
- I love singing off-key karaoke. To all those tone-deaf friends out there, I feel you. It never stops me from having karaoke sing-offs with my family 😛
- I am in love with Webtoons. Reading Webtoons has resulted in quite a few unexpected binges that may have been coincided with exam season (ooops). Thankfully, my marks didn’t suffer because of them, but I definitely suffered a lack of sleep. Perhaps it’s a good thing they only update once or twice a week.
- I’m a night owl!! I wish I wasn’t. But you can’t choose your genes :’)
- I spend more time planning than doing. I’m those people that love planning what they do during their free time and end up using their free time to plan that they end up having very little free time to actually do things. For example, I’ll spend thirty minutes browsing through Netflix and just have more movies on my to watch list than actually watching them. Same thing for books. It’s kind of sad.
- Apparently, I enjoy self-deprecating myself. I’ve definitely become more aware of this fact while writing university applications. It’s been a lot of fun making fun of myself, aha.