So we are coming close to Christmas, so here is the very last set of short stories to celebrate the spirit of Christmas.
- The Fir Tree by Hans Christian Anderson
- A Burglar’s Christmas by Willa Cather
- A Stolen Christmas by Mary E. Wilkins Freeman
- The Last Dream of Old Oak by Hans Christian Andersen
- Betty’s Bright Idea by Harriet Beecher Stowe
What I’ve realized is that there is a beautiful sadness to many of the past stories, and it really makes me more contemplative while feeling a humble sense of gratitude. What are your thoughts?