Thank you so much to @nsfordwriter for nominating me! Eeeek, her questions are soo interesting so I’m super excited to start! I have to admit, they really got me thinking hard. Haha, NS has some really cool posts on her page and she’s super supportive, so you should definitely go and check her out!!
The rules of this award are:
- Link to Global Aussie’s Award blog post. Comment with a link to your Award post. And put the official Liebster Award stamp on your blog.
- Acknowledge and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and spread the ‘new blogger’ love.
- Ask them 11 fun questions of your own.
- Let them know on their blogs that you have nominated them.
1. Would you go a year without your phone, or a year without shoes?
AHHH THIS IS A TOUGH ONE. Lol when your phone slowly becomes an integral part of survival. But the problem is that I live in a cold place, and no shoes means frostbite. So no phone. I mean I could still leach off of my friends’ right?
2. If you suddenly grew wings, where would you fly to and why?
I would fly to Australia. I’ve never been down south. OMG I JUST REALIZED I’VE NEVER WENT SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR. MINDBLOWN
But yeah, I’d love to fly across Australia and see the landscape and the sheeps!
3. You have your own chat show. Which three celebrities do you invite to the first episode?
Paul Rudd, Anna Kendrick, and Ken Jeong. Yea, it’s a pretty random combination. But, I mean, they’re all pretty hilarious.
4. Just imagine there’s a brand new Harry Potter novel out (or equivalent exciting book if you’re not an HP fan)! But there’s only one copy left in the bookshop’s display and you put your hand on it at the same time as someone else. What do you do next?
Lol, this sounds like one of those scenes that only happen in romcom movies where the protagonist and their love interest meet for the first time …. OR it could be one of those sitcom episodes that taped the horrors of Black Friday and Holiday shopping.
Hmm, I’ll probably regret it, but I’ll definitely offer to let them have it. Because I’m just Canadian like that xD
5. If you were reincarnated as an insect, what kind would you prefer to be?
I would be a cicada. Coming out of my hole every 12 years. The lovely life of a hermit 🙂
6. You’re a published author! Whose work would you want to be compared to?
Hmmm, Rainbow Rowell. Very contemporary and relatable.
7. While you’re making popcorn, someone casts a spell on it – the house is completely filled with popcorn! Do you eat your way to freedom, or wait to be rescued?
There’s no way I’m not going to eat free popcorn. Can’t waste food!
8. Who would you have lunch with – Dracula, Voldemort or Frankenstein’s monster?
Frankenstein’s monster. I thought he was just misunderstood :’)
9. A stranger gives you a bouquet in the street, then runs away. How do you react?
This oddly reminds me of the Flower Bomber by Banksy for some reason:
I’d probably drop it. Then, once it doesn’t explode, I’ll probably see if there’s a letter. But the whole time, I’d probably be having mixed feelings of flattery and paranoia.
10. What fruit or veg would you like to grow, regardless of your climate/space/gardening skills?
Avocados. Guacamole every day. Healthy fats leggo.
11. The main character from your most recent read has leapt out of the book and is right next to you. Will they be nice to talk to or have you got to get the hell out of there?
Lol, I’m currently reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynne. To be honest, I think Camille Preaker probably wouldn’t even bother initiating small talk. I also don’t think she would be really pleasant to talk to. But I mean, if it was Amy Adams as Camille, that would be a different story. I’m obviously biased.
Here are my questions!
- Paperback copies or hardcovers?
- You’re transported into the setting of the most recent book you read. Where are you now?
- What is the most beautiful book cover you’ve ever seen?
- What is your most recent read?
- If your three favorite characters were to have a conversation with each other, how would it go? Would they bond with each other, or try to kill each other off?
- What is something unexpected of you that no one knows about?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- If you were only able to eat one food for the rest of the year, what would you choose?
- Quick! You’re locked in a prison; who would you room with?
- What movie would you love to star as an extra in?
Jayvel @anintrovertedworld | Meaghan @wordsgremlin | Jessica @readingwithjessica | Clo @bookdragons | Jordan @theheartofabookblogger | Shalini @bookreviewsbyshalini | @belleslettresbookreview | Janhavi @latenightreading | Nora @paperteaandbookflowers | Bree @perpetualfangirl| Rebecca @bookishlyrebecca
Feel free to do it if you wish!! No worries if you can’t 🙂