I felt like doing another tag and I decided to take a song tag challenge. If you feel like doing it, go ahead! Comment and let me know what you think!
1. Favorite Song.
(Un) Lost by The Maine – at least for now
2. One song you hate.
uhhhh, sorry I’m not sure. I also don’t want people to hate me so 😛
3. A song that makes you sad.
Stone Cold by Demi Lovato
4. A song that reminds you of somebody.
Bird Set Free by Sia
5. A song that makes you happy.
Hair Too Long by The Vamps – it just gives you this sense of freedom and carefreeness, even if it lasts only 4 minutes.
6. A song that reminds you a specific moment.
Kiss Goodnight by Tyler Shaw – Every time I hear this song, I’m transported back to grade 6 grad trip where we went to Muskoka and stayed together in a cabin. I remember the singalongs we did around the biggest bonfire I’ve seen ( and it still is the biggest) as well as the footprints we’ve made while running in the rain.
7. A song that you know the lyrics perfectly.
Lemon Tree by Fools Garden – I’m sitting here in the boring room…
8. A song that makes you dance right away.
Feel It Still by Portugal
9. A song that helps you going to sleep.
I Do by Susie Suh. Listen to it and you’ll know what I mean.
10. A guilty pleasure song.
Grace Kelly by Mika
11. A song that you can relate to it.
Je veux by Zaz. Je veux d’l’amour, d’la joie, de la bonne humeur…
12. A song you used to love and now you hate.
Carnival Hearts by Kayla Diamond – my fault for putting it on replay too many times
13. A song from your favorite album.
Old School by Josie Dunne – She’s amazing! Go check her out!!!
14. A song you can play with an instrument.
Clocks by Coldplay
15. A song you’ve sung or you’ll like to sing in public.
Riptide by Vance Joy – I mean who hasn’t?
16. The perfect song for driving.
In a World Like This by Backstreet Boys. I can just imagine the wind running through my hair as I go on a road trip with my friends.
17. A song from your childhood.
Young by Hedley. When I was younger, we lived next to the radio. Kiss 92.5, Chum FM, Virgin Radio, I mean, radio was our childhood.
18. One song you’ll like to be played on your wedding.
Paris in the Rain by Lauv – omergod, I love him so much.
19. One song you’ll like to be played on your funeral.
La saison des pluies by Patrice Michaud.
20. A song that nobody would expect you to like it.
Tiptoe by Jason Deroulo ft French Montana. shhhh