Sorry for being MIA for the past few months
You do not know how relieved I am to have finished hell – errr – junior year. All that cramming and allnighters. cries… Yes Yes, I know, I’m late on the boat, but here is my summer TBR.
So hopefully, this summer, I’ll make up for it.
YA fiction and general fiction:
- Legendary – Stephanie Garber
- The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things – Carolyn Mackler
- The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
- Turtles all the way down – John Green
- I’ll give you the sun – Jandy Nelson
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
- The Joy Luck Club – Amy Tan
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven – Mitch Albom
- Norwegian Wood – Haruki Murakami
- Kafka on the Shore – Haruki Murakami
- Salt to the Sea – Ruta Sepetys
Hopefully some nonfiction:
- Quiet – Susan Cain
- Proud: My Fight for an Unlikely American Dream – Ibtihaj Muhammad
- Grit – Angela Duckworth
- How Not To Be Wrong – Jordan Ellenberg
Ahhh, so many books. Wish me luck!
What are your summer reads?