I’m new to this community, but I’m really excited to get started on book blogging and writing reviews. I definitely think it’ll make my reading experiences a lot more fun by picking out my favourite parts and looking more in detail about the writing and characters.
I mostly read YA books that are contemporary, fantasy, and sci-fi. And of course, that includes some romance in there. I really really love reading fairy tale retellings as well. If a book makes me smile, I will love it. If a book makes me cry, I… will still love it. Honestly, whether or not it’s healthy for me, I truly love the emotional rollercoasters that books get me on.
Some of my favourite books and book series are:
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Hush Hush by Rebecca Fitzpatrick
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (oops, just randomly popped that in there 🙂 )
- and more!
Thanks for checking out my blog. I’m pretty new, so I don’t really know many bloggers. If you’re new too, feel free to tell me your blog in the comments below. I’d love to talk!